I'm an Evil God - Vol. 5 Ch. 84 - The Temptress, Qin Xinci, Flirts With The Lovely Ghost Damsel

at least he knows shes a bitch, just wait till he becomes innate realm hell whoop ur ass bitch
so is this a harem or not? It has no harem tag, but imma guess it is?

Dex-chan lover
F for our lad, he got wringed out even though he didnt want to

@TL team i dont think "brick" is referring to a bricked device etc. its simply referring to an object or cudgel used beat problems into place. ie. "This guy is like a brick, when i need rough action or a problem beaten into place i call him. If i need a delicate situation solved, i would never call him." Given his wifes .. forceful and rough way of dealing with problems, she is more like a brick then a delicate flower. Even when she speaks she is over the top, forceful and almost violent with her words when dealing with something rather then being kinder and diplomatic to solve a problem. As an example, look at when she showed up to "save" the MC last chapter, the problem was solved and they were on friendly terms but she came in talking roughly, saying she wants to fight etc when the problem was already solved. everyone was just waiting for her to act out while trying to keep the situation in check so it doesnt get worse, she wanted to show everyone how big and tough she is. Many of the other characters would never have taken this approach. Also her character in general "im going to force my self on you... and take your energy until you die" is also vary fitting for her character...

Given the choice between "bricked device" and the above... i think the intention of the author should be clear.

@jessiej yes you are probably right, a brick used to bash in your opposition, but you should tag @Lusario since they are the the person doing the series

Fed-Kun's army
I thought Chinese characters love to save face so much, but those guys didn't have it at all and have a guts to come back after all of that happened

I dont suppose you guys can pick up Yu Ling Shi/ spirit rangers / Tamers mahua? that last pic made me remember it I still hope someone might translate it

@zh3tigerrr "just wait till he becomes innate realm hell whoop ur ass bitch"
I kinda doubt this. Between the fact that many of the people in charge of the sect are stronger than him, and the fact that his wife uses a cultivation method in bed with him that improves them both, she'll likely stay ahead of him for some time, and even after he surpasses her it'll still be too dangerous for something like that. Dude will have to wait until he can take the whole sect on, which means he'd likely be past something like the innate realm. And even then, he may decide to keep her and take the sect for himself as an origin point farm once that happens.

Double-page supporter
@errorbit I second that, in the early chapter, the MC stated that the world he is in right now is on a whole different level than the worlds he transported to

Users who are viewing this thread