I'm an Evil God - Vol. 5 Ch. 93 - Incestuous

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, you mean the entire family be sweet home alabama meme and cyany you naughty girl,you're learning the wrong things stay away from the thoting D:<

The translation is so superior to other translations, that i'm forcing myself to not read them but at the same time i'm so currious of what happen next it's getting hard.

@ralphax
Same. I stopped reading the other translation like 2 months ago because I couldn't understand half of what was being said.

Double-page supporter
YAY! Another world again
@ralphax indeed lusario | Toor is so damn good, there are many chinese idiom and poetry used here too i think and good explanation

Kinda makes me wonder what is he going to acquire within the other world with this sort of development. Kamasutra skills max levels? He should be skilled enough for that already, given his origins.

Dex-chan lover
@ralphax I know right, I only also read this translation, I can't stand MTLs for this one, there is too much important things being said, and also the TL notes that explain everything are so great

Wait it doenst make sense, why will he be found out if he has sex with her? Cant he say these are MCs techniques that he is copying?

Fed-Kun's army
@evilgrin Well, for once she might be the type to lay back and let the other person do all the work, so she'll get suspicious if he doesn't know what to do.

Man.. everyone is always getting down to business, but noone is ever following through to defeat the Huns. What a shameful world we now live in.

Users who are viewing this thread