I'm Being Raised by Villains - Vol. 1 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Wtf just happened, it's happening too fucking quick, also maid should've some foreshadowing instead of this full 180, and no I'm not counting her being "sus" the last few chapters as what I meant

Dex-chan lover
Wtf just happened, it's happening too fucking quick, also maid should've some foreshadowing instead of this full 180, and no I'm not counting her being "sus" the last few chapters as what I meant
there was a ton of forshadowing
but the worldbuilding here is actually pretty good, and for once you can't always judge people by their actions or looks, unlike 99% of mass produced junk food.
I'm sorry but she is so stupid. You have the knowledge to know the maid is in fact the culprit, and instead of taking this information to Enro, you decide to act like a brat thinking it won't have any consequences???? Why did she stay in bed instead of immediately running to Enro?? Be smart!!! This lady raised Ayrin for her whole life so she by all means should be able to manipulate Aryrin into being her snatcher. Use that! Pretend you're gonna do what she says then go to Enro!!

Her own insecurities keep getting in the way of making smart decisions, making her jump the gun & thinking the worst. She'll flip flop between having great ideas and acting like a 23 y/o, then doing something stupid and somehow being dumber than this 5y/o she's cosplaying as. Do you or do you not wanna stay in this family!!!
she's a child. you want a child to act like a 20yr old? because she can't

Dex-chan lover
she's a child. you want a child to act like a 20yr old? because she can't
Be serious. None of what I suggested comes at the cost of breaking the act.

Let me break this down for you.
  • She has the thinking prowess of an adult
  • She has knowledge of how the story plays out
  • She knows this maid is using her (a child) to do evil, because children don't like to disobey adults

As an adult, you know when you disobey someone, or go against their orders, there will be consequences, especially in situations where that person holds power over you. A 23 year old should know better than to think being a childish brat to this person who is up to know good would not backfire.

None of what I suggested comes at the cost of her having to drop the 5 year old act. Instead of being bratty she should've used her child act to get the maid to think she'll help her. Remember, SHE HAS THE MIND OF AN ADULT, which means she has the advantage of not being as dumb/childish as everyone thinks she is. Then when the maid is tricked into thinking she's on her side, and leaves her alone she can run to Enro crying about what the maid asked her to do "the maid told me to steal but you said stealing is wrong!" Because, surprise! children often run to their parents when they're unsure of something!

All of this would've worked miles better than what she did. She's just an idiot and doesn't think before she acts.

Dex-chan lover
Be serious. None of what I suggested comes at the cost of breaking the act.

Let me break this down for you.
  • She has the thinking prowess of an adult
  • She has knowledge of how the story plays out
  • She knows this maid is using her (a child) to do evil, because children don't like to disobey adults

As an adult, you know when you disobey someone, or go against their orders, there will be consequences, especially in situations where that person holds power over you. A 23 year old should know better than to think being a childish brat to this person who is up to know good would not backfire.

None of what I suggested comes at the cost of her having to drop the 5 year old act. Instead of being bratty she should've used her child act to get the maid to think she'll help her. Remember, SHE HAS THE MIND OF AN ADULT, which means she has the advantage of not being as dumb/childish as everyone thinks she is. Then when the maid is tricked into thinking she's on her side, and leaves her alone she can run to Enro crying about what the maid asked her to do "the maid told me to steal but you said stealing is wrong!" Because, surprise! children often run to their parents when they're unsure of something!

All of this would've worked miles better than what she did. She's just an idiot and doesn't think before she acts.
nowhere, nohow does it say or imply that she has the mind of an adult.

Dex-chan lover
nowhere, nohow does it say or imply that she has the mind of an adult.
LMAOOOOOOOO so you're just not paying attention then? That's literally the premise of the story. The main cbaracter has been isekaied into the body of a girl from a webtoon she reads. Reread the first few chapters- actually reread the whole story because they mention multiple times. How else do you think she knows what's gonna happen next in the story, or who people who have never introduced themselves to her are? Pay attention!

Dex-chan lover
LMAOOOOOOOO so you're just not paying attention then? That's literally the premise of the story. The main cbaracter has been isekaied into the body of a girl from a webtoon she reads. Reread the first few chapters- actually reread the whole story because they mention multiple times. How else do you think she knows what's gonna happen next in the story, or who people who have never introduced themselves to her are? Pay attention!
this isn't a reincarnation story? that's news to me

Users who are viewing this thread