I'm Da Best

Group Leader
I’ll be praying that it will have some aspect of Girl of the Wild’s, but like the first 40 chapters and the last 10 save for the ending of it.

Fed-Kun's army
ehm...it's pretty unique...
I hope this turns out nice as I find the description very intriguing

Double-page supporter
So will our MC lose weight and get the mindset and body of a greek god or will he become a fat shut in loser?

BCS

Dex-chan lover
@ganggangnigga probably he will "learn to accept himself" and will inexplicably find a cute girl who "loves him for who he is" oh and everyone will just magically stop bullying him then.

Double-page supporter
desciption makes it sound like a Lookism ripoff?

edit: yeah, seems exactly like Lookism except MC probably won't get Deus ex Machina'd

Dex-chan lover
Why doesn't he just lose weight and learn to fight instead of settling for a life of mediocrity? What an embarrassing premise.

Aggregator gang
eh, yet another "love yourself the way you are instead on working to be the best you can be" kind of stories.

Its nice reading something where the mc changes their mindset in a positive way instead of getting the cliche random powers that make them handsome and etc like 99% of bully mangas out there.

I hope the author won't try to make us like his family and classmate.

Contributor
I'm kinda... cynically amused to the extent to which a good third of the comments here, so succinctly represent the "undue pressures of society to conform their standards instead of being yourself" that the description was talking about >_>;

Like, really guys? Fat-shaming? Why is that so much of a thing anyway? (And—I say this as someone who has been at times unhealthily overweight, but have always had the frame to hide it and so I've never got flak for it—don't bullshit me by saying it's out of "concern for people's health" that you hate fat people, it's just you being a massive asshole)

For what it is its good, but... How is someone supposed to just wake up the next day and have everything in his mind resolved? I'm in this guys same situation, and no matter what mushrooms I eat I will never wake up happy and somehow feel-good about my horrendous appearance. I wanted to read this because I thought it might be some good life fuel but it ended up being suicide fuel.

Users who are viewing this thread