I'm Destined for Greatness! - Ch. 14

lucky bastard
i still had nightmare when enchanting my equipment
back in old days

Aggregator gang
Aw man, aren't we all have the same nightmare about enhancing?

Most game now, if you failed at enhancing, it'll only decrease the enhance. Back in the days, it'll destroy your equipment.

+7....

Oh god my PTSD is coming back. Back then i destroyed around 100$ in total just to fail in +7

Damn

Dex-chan lover
wait...he succeeded in getting +7 with hammering 7 times in a row(according to the girl), but lost 100 streghtening stone?(also according to the girl)
what?

Dex-chan lover
Now thinking about it, MC being the first one to go full luck in a Korean MMO is more unrealistic than the entire premise of SAO.

@Halo I think there may be other players going full luck, but apparently they didn't discover the rabbit's foot exploit. It's quite convincing as it's a pretty new game and rabbit's foot is a rare drop in unpopular area. Moreover, MC discovered the exploit only because of his good relationship with an NPC who is known to be impossible to please and was able to use it to this extent thanks to buying a lot of rabbits' feet with contribution points from him (both gaining so many contribution points and the right to trade with the NPC are a feat)

Users who are viewing this thread