I'm Giving the Disgraced Noble Lady I Rescued a Crash Course in Naughtiness - Vol. 8 Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
Okay, that one inset panel is either saying she's running away from her editor (more likely), or the prince (unlikely)

Dex-chan lover
"Ouhhh… Husbant… Now We Are Homeress…"
169862740226946703423171799648872.png

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update

Edit: “Our landlord who lives in the cellar out back lets us live in her mansion for free only asking us to flirt, so she has material for the romance light novel series she’s writing” … that could be a light novel series on its own
Still a bit short for a LN title, but after some more plot detail it can be a good title

Dex-chan lover
Well, she's officially cute. And a slight bit of an airhead. Those are not mutually exclusive.

Depending on laws, if someone has been missing for 30 years, someone else could just claim their house.

Can't say no to that page 14 face.

Flirt with each other? So business as usual?

Dex-chan lover
is... is she hiding from her editor for having missed/postponed a deadline? For 30 years?! I would say some mangakas are way too procrastinating, but considering how she's a long-lived self-sufficient elf, I could see myself be similarly laid-back regarding deadlines if I were the same~
Wait a sec... is she avoiding her editor, is that who she is avoiding for 30 years?
I was thinking the same thing!

Dex-chan lover
Wait a sec... is she avoiding her editor, is that who she is avoiding for 30 years?
30 years, the publishing company could be closed or the editor could be dead if he/she is a human. Talk about a true shut-in. 30 years that's a whole new level of self-isolation.

Dex-chan lover
"Freeloading in the mansion of a mushroom loving dark elf? After hiding from her editor for thirty years, our surprise landlady demands we pay rent in the form of flirting! Saving the manuscript by modeling as a newlywed couple?"
Shit's on fire, yo. Man's cooking good right there.

Contributor
30 years is like 2 days for an elf, actually checks out for a long-lived species. And hey, if that house was effectively abandoned for 30 years it'd be in shambles when Allen moved into it, understandably he'd think it was actually an abandoned house.

Dorothea turns out to be a reclusive romance novelist, now that's something I didn't expect. I thought that maybe she was hiding from short-lived human debt collectors or something, now perhaps it was her editor she's hiding from.

Aggregator gang
Dark elves not being evil but instead being elite is such a fantastic change. I hope this manga updates again in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread