I'm in Love with the Villainess

where can I read this? By the comments I understand that this is a good manga but I can't see any chapters in any languages, any sites to recommend?

Dex-chan lover
The release is so soon! Hype is real! Hope a group picks up translating it asap :) especially one that'll keep up with the raws.

Dex-chan lover
While this story seems to get wide reaching praise, if you've ever had to deal with stalkers, bullies, or sexual harassment, this may not be the story for you. The protagonist is basically a monster, and if this were real life the FL ought to be pressing charges.

I remember dropping the novel because in later chapters the wheel spinning started to become annoying.

I remember stumbling upon the novel version of this so when I read the title, I said that it has to be that same novel that I saw before and it is! So it has a manhwa now, omg.

Dex-chan lover
Just hope the MC get less annoying cause one chapter and she already on my nerves.

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy, I've been waiting for this one ever since I had heard of it. Thanks for translating it!

@Lilliwyt, if you think that let me tell ya Rei's facination with Claire just gets worse at least until Claire opens her heart more to the mc in later chapter of the novel. Personally i didn't find Rei that annoying but i can see why you think that. ( if you see any mis-typpes is because 1 english isn't my first language and 2 i'm so excited for this)

Users who are viewing this thread