I'm in Love with the Villainess

This got a manga? HELL YES

love the WN. This will be fun.

Edit:
Mhm....
Okay, after reading through a bit, there's one element to this that I'm slightly worried about, but I won't say anything for now. Besides, I'll get to see a bit of it in the next chapter or two, so I won't have to wait long to see if I should be more worried or now.

@Lilliwyt
Adachi to Shimamura being the only exception.

A worthy LN to make that exception for. Manga version of that doesn't do it justice IMO.

I think I Favor The Villainess is really good as well; though, the current translations are a bit messy (not that I blame them). I'm hoping the official TL will be good.

OMG I CANT BELIEVE ITS FINALLY HERE;-;-;-; Im so proud of the author finally coming this far, God I can't stop grinning... Rei rei is finally moving aaaaaaaa🦀🦀🦀🦀

I hate how i found this with only one chapter but i can tell this is gonna be worth it.

Group Leader
My favorite character archetype...

O hohoho
7V9Id9R.gif

Oh wow really!
I have complete the first arc of the WN and midway of Second Arc. This was really surprising to know this series got adapted into manga!
This is one of my beloved novel series so far.
Thank you so much for whoever that got involved with translating the manga.
And hey if you still reading until this point, please consider donating Inori-sensei to continue this beautiful piece of art here:
https://inori-0.fanbox.cc

And if you got curious and want to tried the WN can find it here:
https://jingletranslations.wordpress.com/i-favor-the-villainess/

Dex-chan lover
Best Villainess Isekai so far, hands down. Why did it take this long to get a proper ship? Hmm?

MC's butt had some really good curves when she was pushed over by the villainess so that suggests the artists got some saucy ideas for sexy girl-on-girl stuff if he can draw such good curves, so for everyone like me, I'd suggest staying with this novel. For eternity.
Also villainess eyes trigger emotions deep inside my subconscious I didn't know exist

<3 Only 1 Chapter available yet Im already hearing about an anime adaptation....or is the manga the anime adaptation? F#ck yesssss either way.

Out of all the things they choose to animate, I wish theyd go ahead and give us a damn Morinaga Milk anime already, like Girlfriends or My Cute Little Kitten PLZ GOD!!! >.<

Aggregator gang
@OnlyJuan Its impossible to get an adaptation of girlfriends because it shows underaged girls drinking liquor. Or so that was what ive heard.

😆OHMYGOD, MY FIRST YURI NOVEL THAT I READ BECOME SERIALIZED IN MANGA!!!!! 😆 Thank you so much BUCCI GANG!!!

IT’S HERE !!! i cried happy tears when i found out abt this,,, i can finally see Claire and Rei’s gay manzai dynamic in action 😭 bless

Yay of my best read yuri LNs this has reall u great plot a very enjoyable read full of fluff haha thanks op

Users who are viewing this thread