I'm in Love with the Villainess

Aah, I really want to see if they adapt chapter 15, "Being a Lily."
I remember that chapter was the one that hooked me on the rest of the story just because it was so unusual.

im abit confused what shocked the lady att he element examination and what did the prince notice

@aceina MC is probably op (since she’s supposed to the heroine) which is why the lady was shocked & the prince noticed she purposely missed the bullseye

The LN for that was soo good, really happy to see it adapted to manga !
(For those looking for the LN it's on novelupdates, link in the description above)

I never like yuri or shoujo AI but this is so fluff that I can’t ignore it. A lot of these genre are hardcore GL that seemed like they’re dying to be with the girl they love. Good execution for the story and character

@___DEKU___ Same, that's why I watched Bakarina. At first I thought it was just some normal generic otome romance but instead I got three girls being part of the harem then I started reading; like is it just me or is Maria the one that has the most lovey dovey moments with 'rina, Mary having the most physical interactions, and Sophia playing a major role as her previous life best friend(but gay) and having the most emotional moments with her?

Users who are viewing this thread