I'm Nearly 30, but This Is My First Love - Vol. 4 Ch. 37

Fed-Kun's army
Even though this chapter is cute I felt a bit annoyed that Nakamura (glasses boi) had to be late for his date by letting Inoue's (nervy bois) go to his.

Dex-chan lover
WTF is with japanese and working on Christmass? Damned savages.

nakamura ended up staying late at work and let his friend meet up with his gf😭😭

AND OUR MANS KANATA IS GETTING BOLD NOW?!!! HHHSHHD

@So-chan: Christianity has never been the main religion in Japan (or even a big one), so Christian holidays like Good Friday and Christmas aren't public/national holidays. In the same way, Japan has a bunch of holidays that other countries don't celebrate.

I'm not sure it fully evens out, but you get the idea.

Power Uploader
Wowies it went really fast from 0 to 100. Thanks for tranlsation!

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering if he will kiss her. But instead she kissed him!
Good that the team uploaded next chapter along with this. Gonna read it now.
Hm...two days in a row...but christmas eve is 24->25 if I remember it correctly. And his birthday is 26...

P.S. Wow, Nakamura made a shitty decision. This "my girlfriend will be fine if I will be late, so I let someone else be happier" blasphemous logic, as if you could decide that. It's total disrespect for his own girlfiend. He should have asked her before (she wouldn't mind if it's for their supervised couple), or even better, just didn't send him off. Then they were in equal position and finished a little earlier than he did.

When you realize Nakamura was late to his own date so that his best friend could make it to his date.... :') What a truly selfless amazing friend.

Supporter
Why are people saying Nakamura is going to be late for a date with his girlfriend? His girlfriend is going to be late, too. Kurata is also staying to help. They're both sacrificing for Inoue, but they'll be together while they work.

Users who are viewing this thread