I'm No Match for a Master Witch - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I'm in love with the senior witch. Her short hair, lovely curves, dark skin, and chestiness are so utterly attractive. I want her to punish me with her kisses and assult me with her boobs and butt. I want to kiss her breasts and take in the rich and sweet smell of her cleavage and boob sweat. Similar to the kohai witch, I'll indulge in her vagina as she puts her butt in my face and kisses and licks my penis. Senior witch has such an amazing butt too; like her boobs it's very ample and pleasantly-shaped.

Kohai witch is cute too. While she isn't particularly well-endowed, her breasts are budding and cute. She has a pretty perky butt, which is nice. And her crotch is smooth and shapely. Her reactions though are a highlight. I like seeing her moan, tremble, and quiver from having her body mercilessly tasted and worked on.

Thank you for the translation (having the senior witch bounce on my penis while the kohai witch sits on my face would be heavenly).

Last edited:
civilized society isn't circling the drain anymore it's in the fucking pipe. I can't even tell what's bait anymore.

Anyways nice yuri 👍
Older witch on that forest predator grindset 💀

Users who are viewing this thread