I'm Not a Lolicon! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - New Trimester

Dex-chan lover
So, a borderline yandere discovers time travel and decides to go back in time to steal her love interest while he's still available, the only problem is that she's still a kid and the guy is not into it yet.
Did I get this straight?

Group Leader
Ah, reminds me of the time I traveled back in time to try to make my love interest a pedophile. Truly relatable.

Another Uran loli doujin ait jail it is.
>Typesetter lost his job
Damn bro sorry to hear that don't lose hope homie.

Fed-Kun's army
Be honest with me, if you were in his place as a full fledged adult and suddenly saw a little girl in the bathroom, what would be your reaction?
I honestly wouldn't give a fuck and treat it the same as if she was wearing clothes XD
Edit: Oh, wait, maybe I would laugh and say to her "Grow up and try again."

Supporter
You know it's love when you go back in time 12 years so your favorite lolicon can live out his loli fantasies inside you.

Double-page supporter
Fucking time traveling ruining mangas ever since...DROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPED.

Dex-chan lover
Thought I had it all together
But I was led astray
The day you walked away
You were the clock
That was ticking in my heart
Changed my state of mind
But love's so hard to find
[EARRAPE BEGINS]
qs6DwVF.gif

Dex-chan lover
>Travel back in time 12 years
>Bring newspaper clippings to prove it
>Somehow end up back in your body from that time, however
>Don't even bring back winning lotto numbers
>Use it to turn your teacher into a lolicon and seduce him into knocking you up and marrying you instead of another girl (of which, by the way, no school - even in Japan - is going to be keen on a teacher still fucking and knocking up a student that's 16; he'd almost certainly would lose his job if that happened and got out)

...Wh... What even...? Ignoring the fact that she discovered one of the holy grails of human technology/abilities... How? Why?

Users who are viewing this thread