Shujinkou Janai! - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Whoa, that's harsh. I mean I respect it that he's showing them the cruel reality of soft caps, stat scaling weapons, and optimizing your XP gain in order not to be overwhelmed in the lategame, but man...

I'd be lying if I said I didn't prefer the passionate "adventurers are free!" speech from the chapter before. Optimizing the fun out of the game, and life, sounds a little disheartening (even if they're in no position to daydream when they only have three years to prevent the end of the world)

Dex-chan lover
Hey so, I'm not a fire emblem maniac, is the stuff he is saying true or bs? Like in Three Houses, using iron sword vs a mithril sword, if you have the right stats you can double hit with the Iron and Iron has a better accuracy. The mithril and other stronger weapons are better against heavy armored units.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, last chapter's red herring was a setup for this splash of cold water

Edit: "No fighting for a month" are the words we end this chapter off on, despite the time limit of stopping the evil God within three years, lmao

Dex-chan lover
Hey so, I'm not a fire emblem maniac, is the stuff he is saying true or bs? Like in Three Houses, using iron sword vs a mithril sword, if you have the right stats you can double hit with the Iron and Iron has a better accuracy. The mithril and other stronger weapons are better against heavy armored units.
I’d compare this manga with Dark Souls/Elden Ring stat allocation and leveling. Having thousands of hours on those games over the years, the comparison is so close it’s actually pretty cool lol

Users who are viewing this thread