I'm Not the Overlord! - Ch. 17

I don't know about everyone else, but I enjoy reading this, no hard feelings if you do end up dropping it though, you do you.

Well bro, I really enjoy this one, it's something different from the others series you translate and I do appreciate it. That being said, it's a hobby for you, so if you don't enjoy it, you can and should stop translating this one. No hard feels🤓

13 day and its been a while ..... i manga reader ... 1 month to a year is quick enough .. thx for translating . and yeah not too interesting i just read this cause no other comic can be read . isekai and reincarnation genre i mean i will read it .

Fuck all the assholes out there! This story is good if I wasn't still underage I'll donate money for this shit though I'm reading for free I'm very grateful for the hard work translating and uploading of these chapters. My many Thanks Mad Cat.
(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ (☞ ಠ_ಠ)☞You da man!!!

I also enjoy this , the story kinda new for me, pls keep translating cloww 😀

i really like this , from all your scans i like this and long live the king the most tbh

Ugh~
it feel like i've been waiting for decades for this update....

Thank you for your hardwork

I am really enjoying this series, it is a different take on most other series. He isn't strong, but he fights using his mind

Group Leader
是精灵的领地
“The elves territory.”
精灵 -> elves
领地 -> Domain/ territory
I think this is the translation, correct me if I’m wrong. I’m learning Chinese but haven’t even come close to fantasy yet. I’m not familiar with the terms so I might be wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread