I'm Stuck on the Same Day for a Thousand Years - Ch. 31

Supporter
Is this the first time the premise was fully broken?
I don't think so, but this happens when you have this kind of story. Like how could he know that the song would pop off in the future if he could only live in a repeating same 24hrs. He could do a lot of predictions with many things but you're still limited with 24hrs. I read another series with the same setting but in a Wuixa world and he knew like everything even things that could only be known in person and the only way to be at the set location would take longer than 24hrs.

Dex-chan lover
Is this the first time the premise was fully broken?
no, after he said that Li Ruobing was his women, with her personalty it is impossible. All other events were possible, Wu Chen was "Immortal" he could steal all information (with blackmail/ torture etc.), or he used his system off-screen.
I read another series with the same setting but in a Wuixa world and he knew like everything even things that could only be known in person and the only way to be at the set location would take longer than 24hrs.
you mean "The Time of Rebirth"? the answer was Teleport, but a Week/Month would be better for this kind of story's

Supporter
you mean "The Time of Rebirth"? the answer was Teleport, but a Week/Month would be better for this kind of story's
You're right on both but these aren't the only series that use a groundhog day setup centered around 24hrs and I always thought that the time limit range was too restricting.
And I don't know if I should even get into the psychological aspect of a never-ending 1000-year day, that would just make any person go insane. In the end, it's like other time regression series with a different range, on one end it's groundhog day level on the other it's you get to redo your life one more time. If the groundhog day series extended the frame from 24hrs to like a week/month or even a year as you said and reduced the ridiculous 1000 years length I think the series and others would be more believable. I know that other series like Wuxia center around unthinkable amounts of time so I guess they can slide.

Sorry for the rant.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
... And I don't know if I should even get into the psychological aspect of a never-ending 1000-year day, that would just make any person go insane.
about insane ...(ch.1?) Wu chen is/was insane, he tried everything even suicide and he was wearing pajama in a bar. but now he has a System, and it is possible he is sane (mostly ....manipulate everyone, and make a harem (reasonable, after sleeping with many women for years))

Sorry for the rant.
why? this is a normal comment, better than many pointless posts on mangadex

Users who are viewing this thread