I'm the Ex-Girlfriend of a Soldier - Ch. 14

This girl is spewing straight up facts. Why does she need to get involved with that dude when she has a charming hot yandere already?

Girl, you were trying to get with her ex while they were still together. The fact that she hasn't decked you is kind enough but now you're asking her to stop the cheater from leaving? Why? The dude is trash; even more so if he didn't even care about your feelings when he told you he was leaving. That just shows you will and will always be the side piece. Go find a better man (just not Yse - he's taken).

I'm assuming since Maise has given up the main girlfriend role, that it will go to the princess. Just a hypothesis.

Dex-chan lover
Who was this woman again? Why is Maise so antagonistic towards her? Does bringing up Sykur really piss her off that much?

Aggregator gang
Yep, unreasonable desperate woman

Go slap her with more facts Maise you’re doing good

@Acolytus Hailey is the side piece Syukr was sneaking around with in the woods. She knew Maise was his girlfriend but kept trying to steal him for herself. The only reason she is trying to get Maise to stop Syukr from leaving is because she assumes that he probably still cares a lot about Maise and will listen to her because he wants to get back with her. Hailey most likely doesn't know he already has a third gf in the wings (the princess).

Omg this woman
freaking always chased syukr even while maise was dating him and kissed him or something blatantly disregarding and disrespecting maise and she has the GALL TO DEMAND THAT maise convinces the man not to leave so she can continue chasing him omg i smell a ENTITLED THOT

She was already rude showing up unannounced early in the morning, then demanding a long talk and to be let into someone else's home. And asking questions like why this, why what.
None of your business, Hailey.

Now again, she's demanding unreasonable stuff from a person whom she had wronged and gets angry when said person reminds her she's not involved anymore. I truly can't stand nosy and entitled people like Hailey.
And I'm almost as polite as Maise so... when I put down my boundaries (like Maise does in this chapter), people can't deal with that. Enough is enough.

Grrrrrr...

Dex-chan lover
@Eevee3 : Oh, that's who she is. Yeah, no sympathy there.

But she probably guessed that Syukr will get another girl, that's why she's desperate to stop him.

After all, Hailey being a 'mere village girl' would not be able to compete with whoever he get (which is true when the other party is THE princess)

Dex-chan lover
Maise you go girl.

Having pride in yourself isn't a crime, esp when it's something as silly as this.

BTW can I just say syukr is SUCH a fuck boy? He's so bad to all the women in his life and has zero boundaries. I'm so glad mc got rid of him.

@WhimsiCat Agreed! He is totally the type that will move onto another girl (being a harem protagonist and all).

I really love how this story flips the basic harem dynamic on its head by having the main girlfriend say hell no to the idea of sharing her boyfriend with multiple women and actually break up with him. Usually the main girlfriend just blames the other girls for trying to get with him and doesn't hold him accountable for his cheating.

Bitch cheated with her boyfriend but now expects her to go and plead on her behalf. Lmao what an idiot.

@riflow well syukr is the typical shitty hero that that have every girls chasing after him like that bitch Hailey..
Seriously it's stupid of her to demand help from Maise.. she even DEMAND for help not BEGGING for help that why she reacted so badly when Maise refuse to help🤦🏻‍♀️

You go Maise now that's the type of fl who wont take crap oh and I dont get why hailey thinks maise will even help her like then she wouldnt have broken up with him in the first place.If she was that prepared for him and his extra girls to step all over her and from him to basically cheat on her then they would still be together also I swear like half the people know maise now has another boyfriend so why is hailey asking maise when she probably knows about maise's new boyfriend and that she is over syukur.

Users who are viewing this thread