I'm the Great Immortal - Ch. 123

Talk about not believing your adult son for a sec lol
Thanks for the chap Cloww
I hope you would focus on Metropolitan System more than this trash.
Stay well.

This is not a good dad, just one with good intentions, no wonder that his son ended in the jail and got cheated with these women lul

Dex-chan lover
Even though I don't like the bitch I do like the fact she is running that idiot father into the ground, maybe this lesson will wisen him up a bit

there! now you see their shameless golddigging way, cut the relationship! open your eyes, dad!

Tbh if my son who was pretty much a weakling loser turned up 1 month later and told me he owned an entire district i probably wouldn't believe him too

Fuck you translator if your son who is barely 20 years old and said he own shits just 5 months have passed would you believe it. Don’t be so mean to the old man he only want what is best for him and I understand how you feel TL But still the problem is li. li did not show a really facts just some statement. I think the old man is just trying to help li since he knows shit about his son and it is his son we are talking about he knows a lot about him. So don’t daree be angry to the old man who only wants the best for him and that show how much he love his son. We know the old man is ignorant but still you can still see that he is doing everything for Li. Gaddamn Li just show him what you really made of. Sorry TL I’m not angry just explaining shits hehehehe Love your translation 😜😜😇

Dex-chan lover
well, mc couldn't show to his father, that he really was the great chosen one, until the harlot mother show her true colors, or else the father would have made mc give them a villa.

Users who are viewing this thread