I'm the Great Immortal - Ch. 267

Dex-chan lover
Why do the ladies in these series tend to make the dumbest of decisions? lmao.

Double-page supporter
Did you push downfall button that the way to do especially when the instinct say no.

Fed-Kun's army
God, can we no9t have redemption arc for this bitch and her aunt, like THE SON AND FATHER ARE THE ONLY GOOD PEOPLE, jesus and this cunt, doesn't even know her own brother is the poor soul who will be attacked by 100 men, fuck these people all of them.

Anyone feel irritated?? I kinda hate this but iwanna know what would happen badly

This manhwa is honestly a curse, it's so bad, but people still come back just because they're curious despite knowing exactly what's going to happen...

translator-san, your doing a good job but i can think of some much better stories that need better translation, i'm not sure what your going to gain by trying so hard to pollish this t*rd of a story

the funny part of all this matter is that the guy that idiot is going after is basically trying to kill her brother... good choice girl, that a nice brain you have.

I think the author has an issue when it comes to fiancee first the yellow chick now this one xD.

Double-page supporter
He's still just standing around like a bitch. Can this "great immortal" act like one for once in his insignificant life and just GET ON WITH IT!

Users who are viewing this thread