I'm the Hero, But the Demon Lord's Also Me

As the first comment I’ll give my thoughts on my first impression of this anime:

Feels like your everyday harem to me
as usual mc is a kind hearted kid that will jump infront of a car to save a stray cat

Honestly, feels like your everyday romance harem to me with an isekai tag on it. I’d rather watch mage’s grandchild again because it’s just as generic but it has a better explanation on the magical system and the world

For the 1st chapter this seems rushed, just like my comment since I want to be first 😂 but yeah I’ll stick around for a few more chapters

Also let’s pay our respects to truck-kun ~
How could he fail?! This show is rigged
Report mc for using no clip

The Mc that's also a hero and demon king
but decided to fuck it up by giving it cliché shit,not sure if I feel surprise about it.I guess I stick with Hentai instead

Why does endou only draw for the most worthless manga. He's not a bad artist, what a shame.

Group Leader
I remember when I first read SPY x FAMILY then I see Tatsuya Endou name as the author
I had this thought “why this guy is so inconsistent with his plot and art”
and then I only realize after that there are 2 Tatsuya Endou

Dex-chan lover
Meh, another beta cuck "hero". We don't need other Ritos! Not follow

Artist: Endou Tatsuya. Well, there's going to be a lot of marshmallow tits in this and I for one am not complaining.

if hes both the hero and the demon lord this could be solved pretty easily. naturally its not just dont go, that would be silly. its go and conquer the world as the leader of both sides >= 3

Dex-chan lover
is't there another series like this where they come to the human world instead? but the demon king(girl) is actually more reasonable than the crazy heroine who's obsessed with the hero? the demons basically train him to fend off the princess.forgot the name..lol.

Power Uploader
R.I.P

Translation

More translated chapters never.

Translation dead after first chapter that was fast.

Group Leader
Hoping for more of this!

@Laxius yeah, can't remember the name of it though. The princess wants the hero to die so he'll reincarnate, and the demon lord's daughter wants him to survive so he won't.

Group Leader
Looks like Chapter 7 part 2 just came out, and I have no idea what's going on.

https://twitter.com/endo_tatuya/status/1228152337476153345?s=19

Looks like... there's a naked sage woman? Or another princess? And a second maid? And the demon princess is just hanging out in the background?

Users who are viewing this thread