I'm the Male Lead's Female Friend - Ch. 13

Thank you for the translations! Teacher man has been revealed to be eye candy as well haha

From one side is not like Stella asked for any of this, from the other I hope she fails on everything she sets up to do so this cunt of a teacher will have to swallow her noble ego.

Group Leader
At first I thought wow that cute teacher is sus as hell, but no it’s the classist teacher that’s being a bitch.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
For a sec I thought the professor was a bad guy but it looks like I was mistaken.

That teacher is being a classist cunt. She has no reason for hating Louis either than because she comes from humble origins.

Thanks for the update! Please take your time! Don't let people rush you.

Don't rush anyone people, who do! Id you want a chapter faster go help them.

It seems that the villain is not the otome protag, but rather the one that is endorsing her.

about the authors note, I fucking hate when some of the every are being a-hole, I mean everyone has their own life so we need to keep that in mind. I enjoy the series they are translating and Im happy the way it is so if they want to take it slow im fine with it, I mean Im not even paying for it. *rant**rant*

so they make the test extra hard while leaking answers to only one individual??? man i knew she sucked.

(on another note, can we pls talk about the difference between glasses professor and no glasses professor like damn boy u got fine eyes)

Users who are viewing this thread