I'm the Male Lead's Female Friend - Ch. 14

I hate that teacher I feel something very fishy... I wonder what dirt she has on Stella to make her do all this and why she hates Louis so much.

Sigh... MC is academic smart but stupid or dense in relationships and everything else, like the vast majority of MCs out there.

Dex-chan lover
So teach gave stella a cheat sheet ? And now louise gets left holding the bag, drama inc

I'm getting a little mad at Louise. Ian specifically said he has no feelings for Stella and that she should stop trying to set them up... Still, she acts like she didn't hear anything and only thinks of the people around her as characters and not real living people with real feelings... Really unfortunate.

The teacher is a scumbag for bring classism

Stella is awful for setting Louise up

Louise is stupid for thinking just about "plot" and letting herself be abused.

@beazacha
this is so typical for this kind of stories! the mc is always to ´nice´ to say "no" or do something and because of that ends up being used

the fact that she didn’t just leave it alone simply infuriates me. also, i’m going to try and patiently wait for the moment that louise stops thinking about the future and lives in the present just like ripley did in “i stole the male lead’s first night” or something. CMON GIRLS, BE SELFISH FOR A LITTLE BIT IT’S ALRIGHT TO CATCH FEELINGS FOR THE MAN

Honestly.... The prince should have used his status to teach that bichy teacher a lesson.... But idk...

Double-page supporter
Feels bad for Ian right now. Louise has changed destiny by being different from how she was in-game since she was a child, but Louise somehow still thinks that the game is moving forward according to plot despite everything around her proving that is not the case and especially Ian showing that he has no interest in Stella.

If there was anyone who I feel worse about in this entire ordeal, I can't imagine Simon getting the happy ending he's looking for since Ian has negative affection for Stella and given how the story has been moving, I doubt Louise will hook up with anyone other than Ian. But the story is giving me reasons to feel that Stella is probably worse off in comparison to Simon and it's not going to be pretty for her come time for their graduation.

Users who are viewing this thread