I'm the Male Lead's Female Friend - Ch. 6

Supporter
My guess is that one of the MLs spotted her and forced to wear a different dress.

Aggregator gang
I hope things turn around for poor Louise

Imagine being the top student, you're part of the student council, you were the one who actually made the dance hall that beautiful (the president even took credits for it without mentioning Louise!), and you get refused entry purely because you are not of a noble enough line. Girl is just constantly trying to cheer herself up and distract herself from how its making her feel, yet nobody is mentioning it in the comments. 🤔

I wonder if that dress was made with fabric that stretches or something... I mean, Louise is shorter, a bit more slender and... (sorry but I couldn't help but notice) her chest is probably smaller than Stella's... But where did that dress come from?

And... Should we pitchfork a bit that old hag? Everyone has been pretty adamant about how all of them are equals on the school grounds and now comes this yamanba and looks down on Louise?...... As if having to endure a petty old hag the whole day wasn't enough this chapter had to fed me another one 😑

Thanks for the chapter!
I really want to know why she was wearing a different dress >~< Can't wait for the next chapter

@Laughing_Snake So true. I feel like her accomplishments and emotions are being belittled and ignored both by those around her and by her own damn self. She's too busy making sure Stella & Co. gets their big happy endings, but then asks for something so little for herself.

I wish there were more comments at least pointing out how hard she fights to be chipper in the face of diversity while never letting herself become embittered.

I really want Louise and Stella to get along but judging from the description I fear this is going to turn into another one of those "the heroine is actually an asshole" type of stories. I'll bet you a dime to a dollar that the reason why Stella isn't wearing the dress isn't nice (maybe she deliberately threw it away?) and that she also somehow already poisoned the teacher against Louise.

I’m a lil confused... Wasn’t the MC from a high class family (I mean she’s engaged to the crown prince so I assumed she was) so why does that professor look down on her like she has no status ?_?

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡And Stay Safe!!!

@MoeMoeKyun She might turn out evil but my theory is that Ian intercepted her and gave her a new dress. Ian is coming off as like an omnipotent ML rn so I have no doubt he prob did damage control (or got someone else to do it) so that Louise can still go in her dress.

@iskaeil possibly. And I do really hope there's a normal explanation that isn't "the heroine did it because she's actually evil" because I hate that trope. I just can't get the last part of the series description out of my mind: "But what's this...? Unlike the original novel, the male lead passionately confesses his love to Louise, and the heroine, who she believed to be kind, has it in for her...?!"

Users who are viewing this thread