Imada Nakunatte Inai Hito - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Infernal Abyss

Dex-chan lover
page 17, 'studying' typo

Gosh i wonder if his brother really was that crappy or he was just imagining it b/c he has an inferiority complex

What the heck, no like seriously what
well, this is the same author who made that one 'milf' chara seducing some high schooler for his sperm (tho he lied about being in college)

Dex-chan lover
page 17, 'studying' typo

Gosh i wonder if his brother really was that crappy or he was just imagining it b/c he has an inferiority complex

well, this is the same author who made that one 'milf' chara seducing some high schooler for his sperm (tho he lied about being in college)
It's by the same author?!

Sigh...that manga hasn't even been fully translated either. It's finished but the translation stopped at chapter 21.

It'd be nice if someone picked it up.

Dex-chan lover
It's by the same author?!

Sigh...that manga hasn't even been fully translated either. It's finished but the translation stopped at chapter 21.

It'd be nice if someone picked it up.
i think the spanish team picked it up, it'd be easier /slightly more accurate if someone used that as a base for mtl versus japanese but maybe someone would be interested, i guess the aspect of it not being as popular with other romance genre is that she's basically tricking him into being a baby daddy or so/using him but i feel like i read somewhere that it 'worked out/they got a happy ending' lol

Users who are viewing this thread