Imaizumin Chi wa Douyara Gal no Tamariba ni Natteru Rashii~DEEP~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - The Price for Returning the Prepaid Card

Fed-Kun's army
How did this manga already lose the plot just 5 chapters in?

So let me get this straight these three women supposedly fell in love with him because he's super cute and nice but also cares a lot about his masculinity, they see this and think its actually kinda cool. However they also recognize that his problem with his masculinity is full on trauma from his father and everyone around him telling him he needs to be more manly... and their first thought on how to "punish" him is to dress him up like a girl and force him to walk around town like that? Are we still supposed to think they actually care about his feelings after this? That they love him?

As far as I can tell the brother has the exact right impression of whats going on here.

So let me get this straight these three women supposedly fell in love with him because he's super cute and nice but also cares a lot about his masculinity, they see this and think its actually kinda cool. However they also recognize that his problem with his masculinity is full on trauma from his father and everyone around him telling him he needs to be more manly... and their first thought on how to "punish" him is to dress him up like a girl and force him to walk around town like that? Are we still supposed to think they actually care about his feelings after this? That they love him?

As far as I can tell the brother has the exact right impression of whats going on here.
Yep, that seems to check out. Feels like a wrong turn.

I think it’s fine to have him cross dress at home since he’s a total M and seems to love getting the “punishments.” I don’t think they should have made him go outside like that though. It does not help with his “manliness” complex at all.

Dex-chan lover

Yep, the brother was pretty much spot on in MC's current situation. I can't even see the girls being with him out of infatuation at this point, he really is just their fucktoy, and the poor guy doesn't recognize it.

Dex-chan lover

to give the shitty writing some slack, it would be pretty hard for those three to not see him as manly. you know, given they witness him plowing three women fairly often. Hard to watch that and say he's a little bitch

Users who are viewing this thread