Immortal Reverence Dad - Ch. 138

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter.

So far it is not as dragged out as "I'm the Great Immortal", but if it goes down that road then dropping it to keep your sanity would be understandable.

Group Leader
@noob_senpai ok I will do this for few more chapter to see how it gonna be. When it because too much, I will dropping it.

People can still read it from ManhuaES version but maybe it will take more time before they catch up my release.

Oh god if this goes down the same path as I'm the Great Immortal, I'll drop it in a heartbeat.

But at the same time, you'd have to be something special to do any worse than what that manga did, literally retconning previous chapters and differing from the source material for no reason.

Dex-chan lover
@azraei97 Thanks a lot. I hope the writing quality won't drop too much, so far I have been enjoying the story and I like Lin Lin's reactions. Even though there were some chapters where it was mainly just pointing fingers, it was still acceptable, Chinese manhua and novels tend to be like that. If it gets worse, I doubt many people would put up with it anyway. And that's from a reader's viewpoint, I can only imagine the pain it would take to translate crap like that with so much repetition and zero progress (then again, I used to translate contracts, which are not that fun either).

At the end of the day do what you feel is best. We are grateful for you that you spend your free time to do this for us, but once it feels like a chore (either the translation or the story, or both), probably it is best to just move on. There are always other manhua to translate.

Dex-chan lover
Ling Feiyu needs to learn this important lesson:
Lolis are always right.
If the loli says her dad is the best, then he's the fucling best.

Lol I already forget what Im the great immortal was. Well as the others say, dont drop it yet, specificly since his waifu finaly learned about his real power and I generally quite enjoy the father/mother/daughter wuxia stories.

Drop it when it's at the same level of I'm the great Immortal and its shitty "family" arc.

oh no please don't drop this, i like it.
BTW do you know if there is a novel source?
I found the novel of "I'm the Great Immortal",
and since the author of the manhua is the same,
I thought that this manhua also had a novel from which it was based.

Users who are viewing this thread