Immortal Swordsman In The Reverse World - Ch. 68

Dex-chan lover
"You're not these first person to slap me. But you are the only one still alive. "

That line was pretty good.

This blonde lady's design is heavily inconsistent. Chubby at one chapter, sexy at another.

Yeah the fiance is so inconsistent. I would call her usual form fat instead of chubby though if we talk about asian standards. Chubby girls are still pretty good imo

Fed-Kun's army
I totally agree with the translator and such.

THAT FIANCE CHICK I WOULD TOTALLY BURY MY FACE IN THAT GODDAMMIT BREAST... I WOULD TOTALLY DIE FOR THAT....

That Fiance looks really good this chapter 😍 even her other more chubby look in the chapters before isn't so bad. But I know not everyone likes thick girls 😅

WTF how come she is thick in the previous chapter, and she looks like she is on a mediterranean diet on this one.

Fed-Kun's army
You people don't understand the power of clothing options. If you wear a raincoat yeah going to look pretty chunky when you have enormous breasts pushing that raincoat.

You wear cat woman outfit? Gonna look pretty good. You all just be mean people hating on big breasted women calling them fat. Which I suppose is accurate since breasts are mainly fatty tissue.

Thanks for the chapter!
Is it me or does the fiance look like she shed a few pounds? Maybe used some cultivation method to burn through or remove some of the excess fat. Zhai Yu is the guy in charge of the auction house the MC sold those cultivation crystals through right? It's unlikely MC was stupid enough to leave something important on the paper where his parents could find it, like the Dad while cleaning the room. Probably a sarcastic sorry missed you but had important business elsewhere note directed toward blondie. Really hate quick scene changes with no info. Like is MC talking to those guys near his home, wrestling ring, is this happening same time blondie entered MC's room, few minutes after, or hours later?

MC from entertaining arrogant to be an utter ashole now. Only the discord ad keeps me reading this.

Users who are viewing this thread