Immortal Swordsman In The Reverse World

@Freestyle I don’t know why I’d bother justifying my joke of a comment to a total stranger on the internet, but here we go.

I’m Chinese. Like, not just genetically, but I also experience most of their culture and media firsthand. And I’ve never seen a Chinese Slice-of-Life story in my life. It’s all just crappy dramas and poorly written toilet humor and misogynistic attitudes towards women most of the time. Which might explain why I’m so obnoxiously contemptuous towards Manhua.

@yaten go check out Tamen de Gushi? also if you dislike this type of stuff why borther reading it? it would be like me watching B grade horror movies and then bitching that I had to watch B grade horror movies

Double-page supporter
I actually enjoying it so far. /shrugs
Mc doesnt let them walk over him. Which is a plus.

Gender reversal can be wierd sometimes (like implying girls dont got to college or some bs when its not true), but its funny at times. I still cringe at his sissy dad lol.
I wanna see more of his sister tho. We need her to be a brocon or something. She needs to be on the harem, or trying to get into it ^_~

this is like junk food, I know it's bad yet can't stop reading it nonetheless. I find the way mc keep sprouting "I won't marry even if you beg me" to his lover a disrespect and yet the girl is just accepting it anyway. some say love make peoples blind but this is not the blindness I want to see.

😤when i started i thought it was alright with female dominance and all and it would have been alright if our mc was just gonna go around dominating everyone but then he started spouting male dominance bullshit and it triggered me 😤

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, thicc waifu looks hot AF, she actually looked ugly and boring when he made her face thin. It's so jarring seeing every talk trash about her in the story.

Users who are viewing this thread