Imouto no Tomodachi ga Nani Kangaeteru no ka Wakaranai - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Little Sister's Friend and Games

Power Uploader
Enjoy Ch 04... Lol we tsuyu a totally new side of tsuyu here forget the shy tsuyu she is out dissing chie here

We are looking for more Japanese Translators and you ;)
Join our discord: https://discord.com/invite/AmgtaYu

And as always support the author by hitting the heart button on ganma app (You can follow this guide: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/575907648109543430/714701770118660196/B16.png)

And there a voting coming soon on June 19 all details ill give out then.

Cant belive its been an year since we began scanlating this bundle of joy!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHH ITS TOO PURE, I AM FALLING INTO A DIABETIC COMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Dex-chan lover
Erm...page 12, she only sweat, didn't cry, right?

Oh crane games... I spent like 20k yen in UFO catchers in three months in Japan, my bag came back stuffed of plushies and figures of animes I didn't even like.

Fed-Kun's army
mangaka getting the benefit of having an editor, before tsuyu was one trick pony now we're getting different reactions out of here while retaining her shy nature

Double-page supporter
@mrmm Pretty sure she’s sweating from nervousness, but I could see why someone might think she’s crying.

Dex-chan lover
...did the big bro get a more jacked design? He looked like a typical non descript skinny guy before, but now it's like he's been working the neck and shoulders.

Dex-chan lover
She called her stupid LOL. I wasnt expecting Tsuyu-chan to turn super rude whenever she doesnt win. What a sore loser LOL.
Thats a side of her i dont remember seeing from the pre-serialization.

Users who are viewing this thread