Imouto wa Kanojo ni Deki Nai no ni - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Really, you leave this manga for 5 fucking months, then when someone posts a new chapter, you suddenly have the motivation to start translating this series again, fuck off with this bullshit.
Mangadex should really make a rule about this type of scumbaggery. I feel like as a community all we can do is call them out in comments and block them, but that doesn't actually solve the problem. The small translators that actually want to continue the work and not drop it after x months, just get bullied out of translating and when they're gone, galaxy fucks "forget" again.

This is just really frustrating and I wish there was a solid punishment for this type of malicious behavior.

Dex-chan lover
To be separated from someone you care for is always a painful experience.

Thankfully, these two are now in what is probably the cleanest possible situation for pseudo-incest marriage: not blood related, likely no longer legally considered siblings, and no longer cohabitating. Really, if their family names are different, it should be a clean process.

Double-page supporter
if they're love why not i think in japan is legal as long as not blood related but back again love is blind :v
and yeah i hate they're parents too always choose divorced just economic and job problems factor too. but for telling not blood related for they're childs not problem rather than not saying

Dex-chan lover
MC apparently has a budding fling with someone at school. The Raws I could locate are only two chaps ahead so far. I guess the plot is going to go the trope way of "I now have a good relationship and the "sister" reappears somewhere.

Dex-chan lover
Really, you leave this manga for 5 fucking months, then when someone posts a new chapter, you suddenly have the motivation to start translating this series again, fuck off with this bullshit.
Too many groups like this tbh. It's always the moment someone else steps in that they suddenly stop sleeping and release chapters they've done or start working on chapters again.

Really quite annoying that's what it takes sometimes.

Dex-chan lover
Mangadex should really make a rule about this type of scumbaggery. I feel like as a community all we can do is call them out in comments and block them, but that doesn't actually solve the problem. The small translators that actually want to continue the work and not drop it after x months, just get bullied out of translating and when they're gone, galaxy fucks "forget" again.

This is just really frustrating and I wish there was a solid punishment for this type of malicious behavior.

There's not much to do. MD allows multiple groups to translate and all this is basically the gray market anyways. This sort of etiquette of waiting on the "main" translator is out of respect and there's not exactly a whole bunch of translators to begin with.

Wow look at me, I'm so depressed I played for a week 15 hours daily the same game over and over.

When I got laid off all I really did was play Tears of the Kingdom. Easily put in 90 hours in the last 2 weeks of the month. Game, ordered takeout, sleep. Not very healthy.

I feel it.

Dex-chan lover
On topic: well, Minami seems nice enough so far. Gaming buddy, way too little guard around Saku, "former sibling". I guess she's a stand-in for Fuyu except now it's an "onee-san".

Oh no... Is the author gonna do what I think? Remember that the realization of NBR means both siblings have an entire biological tree they are completely unaware of... :fml:

Users who are viewing this thread