Imperial Edict - Ch. 32 - The Battle of Beiyu Fort (2/2)

What's Xiajin? Is that the siblings' hometown? I'm not good with Chinese names *cough

Thank you so much for the chapter! I was able to read it before I go to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Thank you for the chapter. Wow. All misunderstandings are finally done. ♥️

Double-page supporter
Wow, usually authors will drag the story out but this one just went straight to it. Really nice.

this brings out the fan girl side of me! I LOVE this! Thank you so much for translating. She's so cute ^-^ and the general is so hot, perfect picture 😍

Aggregator gang
I was actually right this time!? And not once, but 2.5 times!?! Wow, I'm good.
A. Cang Yu did try to kill (capture?) Situ Jian.
B. Situ Xia got there and then everything really was instantly okay!
C. Although Cang Yu didn't run away on his horse in search, he faked his death so that he could run away with his love, so close enough!
Practically prophetic, wasn't I?

This chapter doesn't even need a question. They are obviously going to go to Situ Xia's house so Cang Yu can officially get her hand in marriage and then they can live happily ever after. Him being the enemy country's God of War who faked his death couldn't possibly lead them back onto the battlefield or into some political struggle or anything.... Definitely not.

Hell yeah, this story got so much better as it continues. Thanks so much for the translations!

It's a bit late to say this, but the artist sure got some serious skills. All the characters have distinctive facial features and expreasions, even the twins can be easily differentiated.

And I came here after reading Raeliana, where all the characters practically look the same except for their eye color and hair. To think that I have to think twice before realizing it was Rae/Noah because their features and expressions look exactly the same....

I can't believe the soldiers were ok with Cang Yu faking his death and starting over at their enemy's kingdom :eek:

Dex-chan lover
Wait, this can't end here, right? I hope there's a lot more to it after this.

And, I'M IN THE CREDITS PAGE!! YAYYY

Twice in fact!
That last one, when I said NUF, I meant NovelUpdates Forums...not No Underwear Friday. 😑

...but either works I guess. lol

Users who are viewing this thread