In Another World With My Smartphone - Ch. 89

Dex-chan lover
Best part is, that when she lists languages she mentions both "magic language" and "ancient magic language"... but the magic language she mentions is the ancient magic language the nerd girl is so hyped about! So the existence of an "ancient magic language" implies that there's (from modern perspective) an ancient^2 magic language!!!

Dex-chan lover
chkdsk
A what now?

Wikipedia:
CHKDSK
In computing, CHKDSK (short for "check disk") is a system tool and command in DOS, Digital Research FlexOS,[1] IBM/Toshiba 4690 OS,[2] IBM OS/2,[3] Microsoft Windows and related operating systems. It verifies the file system integrity of a volume and attempts to fix logical file system errors.

Microsoft:
chkdsk
Checks the file system and file system metadata of a volume for logical and physical errors. If used without parameters, chkdsk displays only the status of the volume and does not fix any errors.

Dex-chan lover
Wait what does he get for claiming it as Brunhilds if they take all exclusive rights for all treasures found on it? Just that it's claimed under Brunhild? Or am I missing something?

Dex-chan lover
Wait what does he get for claiming it as Brunhilds if they take all exclusive rights for all treasures found on it? Just that it's claimed under Brunhild? Or am I missing something?
Adventurers will flock to Brunhild. These adventurers will of course use inn, restaurants/bars, right? This will improve Brunhild's economy, tax revenues will increase. And adventurers going to the island, have to pay an entrance fee, which would become Brunhild's income too.

Dex-chan lover
And what it covers...?
Mostly about dungeon island and dragons subjugation. Others... summoning new (and the last of four) Heavenly Beast, the King of Dragons. Finding new Babylon's part, the Storehouse. A visit to Leen's home village. And interlude chapter about strange and troublesome game (snakes and ladders-like game) created by Prof. Babylon.

Users who are viewing this thread