In Another World With My Smartphone - Vol. 10 Ch. 49 - Episode 49

Dex-chan lover
Of course the only girl with actual tits
gets rejected. And then Ende shows up, because you always have to have that friend with a mini harem (like Hajime and Endo in Arifureta), but I hate seeing girls in a harem manga fall in love with someone other than the MC. I know it's unrealistic and may not even exist, but can someone recommend harem manga where every girl is in love with the MC (no other males with lovers/admirers)? Thanks in advance

Fed-Kun's army
@johnpoop2529 Pretty sure the majority of the Harem mangas are what you are asking for: All the girls falling in love with one guy.
Whenever other male appear, usually it already had a lover, is too young/old to get any of the main girls, or is used as a comic relief.

If anything, stories like Arifureta only got to have a 'secondary ' MC type character because of how heavily critizied they got about a single male getting all the girls.

Or at least that is how I always see it.

Touya is tired to be sexually assalted. In other times he would kindly accept the proposal of the hot chick and invite the amazons girls to his lands to protect the nature or anything. This time it was "let's get the f* outta here"

not sure if it was just me but because of the weird spelling I read the tribal words with a Scottish accent.

Reactions: le3
Aggregator gang
love how everyone uses a Scottish accent to replace what I assume to be Kansai-ben

edit: nvm just read the afterward

Dex-chan lover
> I tried to understand the tribe leader grandchild speech

1. "Sheet!, Dent Lut at gut tee clesu!"
Shit, dont let it get to close!

2. "ORU YEI GEANG TE FAGHT THOT!? ORU YEI LEEKANG FER DUOTH YEI FELL"
Are you going to fight that!? Are you looking for death you fool!

3."YEI SHEILD RIN TEE! SWERDS DEN'T WERK! YEI WELL DAU"
You shield run too. Swords dont work! You will die

Group Leader
@dextersTomato
Pretty close, I think.
The first one start with "Shoot!"
The last one should be "You should run too", but the for the rest, I understood the same.

I actually was able to read this scrambled dialogue fairly well, that was a strange experience.

Double-page supporter
A wild waifus appeared!
She use bite!
It's very effective!

😂

Users who are viewing this thread