In the Mood for Love - Ch. 26

i would really like him if it weren’t for his introduction chapters, where he condoned that upperclassman for harassing her just because it’d cause drama.

other than that instance i think he’s a great guy, but a bit sly

tired of seeing sickos :((( there’s creepy men everywhere .. and i don’t like this sunbae much either

when can i see our blond bb again

God I have such a crush on Mr. Boseok. I wonder if he’s going to confess bc I love their dynamic they have going on rn, even if I like blondie just as much. Super glad Mr Boseok had her back through the whole stalker situation and it was awesome to see her stand up for herself. Thank you so much for the chapters!

I myself am a little delusional and an overthinker but that guy is just trash. I have bad vibes for the next chapters that mf may try to stab someone....just a hunch

i like you teacher bo seok❤️
and yeon hwa you are strong girl, proud of you. thanks for the mass update~

Well, I like sly/mischievous characters in general so I’ve definitely fallen for Boseok. And I feel like atm, he has more chemistry with FL than with Shin (blond guy) even though I like him as well.
Anyway, hopefully that creep won’t come back and do something shifty to get his revenge...

This guy (boseok?) is giving me kinda bad vibes... I don’t really like the two-faced type and you can’t really tell what he actually thinks.. personally like yeonhwa with Segi more since I feel like the two of them have a much more equal relationship while yeonhwa seems to always been putting boseok on a pedestal. Anyway all this to say that I’m still rooting for Segi!!

Whew, all of this drama for a paycheck. I feel for her since she needs the job.

Also, where’s Shin? Bring him back please. Together, they have this vibe that they’ll face anything together rather than this whole situation where Boseok handled things behind her back.

She felt alone in most of this ordeal and he never consulted her on how she wanted things to be done. He even unintentionally escalated things with his actions. It’s a bit of a mess. I hope they are able to straighten things out next chapter. But between her timid nature and him being sly as hell, I hope nothing romantic grows from this.

Users who are viewing this thread