In the Mood for Love - Ch. 28

Mmm at the beginning I hadn’t any preference, the blond one or the teacher were both ok for me. But now I think that maybe this blondie is the right one for Fl 🤔 because teacher looks full of past traumas, dark secrets, old unrequited love and so on... so he looks quite... cumbersome? 🤔 while the blondie is super earnest towards the fl.

Btw thank you so much for the update!! 💕🤩🎉

I love how he tries hard to look cool and then she just bypasses all that and ends up nagging him about school. Priceless.

i still hate the completely astonishingly utterly useless seniors for them just allowing her to be harassed.

which is also why i will never like the teacher.
rather than actually faulting that dickhead, he was like it’s okay you’re too drunk time to go home. he made him stop but didn’t tell him he was wrong. he didn’t do enough in my opinion, those who knew her for only a few hours condemned that harasser more than he did. plus he seems too faced, and i usually like two faced characters cause their interesting or at least treat their important person sincerely, but he clearly didn’t even do that

*not actually a spoiler

Users who are viewing this thread