Inaka no Home Center Otoko no Jiyuu na Isekai Seikatsu - Vol. 10 Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
Who would pay for this shit translation? That's why I hate ComicDom and groups like them, they dump a bunch of low-quality translations and then beg for money.
same person. Money must've ran out so he's back at it again with his e-begging
wish all the mangas this fucker touched would get some actual decent groups give it a go and actually translate the chapters he used machine translation/scammed people to shit out en masse and trick people into giving him money
Thank fuck I've never given even a single cent to them

Dex-chan lover
Bro came back lol, it's like he's waiting for chapters to stack up and then try to ransom them off by translating a few, pretty much catfishing lmao.
I will give him this, at least this chapter, is readable. But I won't read other chapters bc it feels bad reading stuff made with the intention of catfishing and by a person of no integrity.

Dex-chan lover
Not the same username, maybe not even the same guy, but it is kinda funny the last time someone did a snipe/dump of chapters like this to a separate manga I mentioned they should do this series instead since it's been abandoned and 'lo and behold here we go.

Dex-chan lover
same person. Money must've ran out so he's back at it again with his e-begging
wish all the mangas this fucker touched would get some actual decent groups give it a go and actually translate the chapters he used machine translation/scammed people to shit out en masse and trick people into giving him money
Thank fuck I've never given even a single cent to them
Yeah the filzeV-zer0 uploads are all "ComicDom" with different or no group names, but there are a couple other groups around here that do the same thing.

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised he didn't change his name at the end of the upload this time. He's been using this Shadowed8888 name for a while now.

Dex-chan lover
I think I've seen the name shadowed8888 before. It's one I should remember to avoid.

Dex-chan lover
Not the same username, maybe not even the same guy, but it is kinda funny the last time someone did a snipe/dump of chapters like this to a separate manga I mentioned they should do this series instead since it's been abandoned and 'lo and behold here we go.
No its the same dude.

Dex-chan lover
I could clearly saw that the clone/golem is trying to say "ariennai" which translated as "it can't be..." Not this "ari.e.knight" brain dead

Don't ever ask for money if your "work" is made from putting words on DeepL

Aggregator gang
they're all yuri(comicdom) . they've went by many different user and group names, anytime the heat gets too high they wait a bit and change names to try to do it again, not many scanlation people will work with them anymore since anytime they try to start back up word spreads that they're at it again. i only found out myself when i googled looking for a main site, thankfully didnt donate anything before finding out about all the sniping, scamming, stealing and other drama.

Users who are viewing this thread