Inaka no Home Center Otoko no Jiyuu na Isekai Seikatsu - Vol. 9 Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
Awesome pick-up. I've been hoping someone would grab this eventually after ComicDom's stunt multiple times. Little odd where you decided to start but I hope you keep it up.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter! Hope you're able to do more, I've been dying to continue reading this series but there hasn't been anything new in 9 months T_T

Dex-chan lover
Oh nice, you picked this up at about the same chapter that I gave up trying to read ComicDom's garbage work... XD
Same here; this is the exact chapter where I gave up on slogging through ComicDom's garbage and figured I'd just wait for someone else to pick up the series.

It took quite some time, but it was worth the wait!

Double-page supporter
Why start at ch 42 instead of ch 54? Thanks for translating though.
Hey, we picked this chapter as the place to start from because, as avid readers of this series too, we felt this is where is really started to become a little more difficult to read. We are going to continue to release these and hope you continue to read them too.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, I blocked the group so all I can see is chapters 1-14. Still, nice to hear some good things are still happening

Dex-chan lover
I... :huh:
I was wondering why the jump in chapters.
Then I saw here about comicdom, actually had their ass blocked for so long I forgot about it, damn.:aquadrink:

Aggregator gang
Nice one mate. Makes it actually possible to read 😂 don't mind the original TL he was barely working on it

Dex-chan lover
honestly i blocked them a while ago so the latest i read was 14 so if you guys could redo all the chapters they touched that would be appreciated

Double-page supporter
Hey, we picked this chapter as the place to start from because, as avid readers of this series too, we felt this is where is really started to become a little more difficult to read. We are going to continue to release these and hope you continue to read them too.
That's cool as I'm glad this is being picked up. Any plans to do ch 15 onwards?

Dex-chan lover
Feels like there were more chapters before... so I'm guessing I either blocked a sniper or chapters were deleted. Or both.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the pickup, and may as well start a re-read as much as can, till back up with your release! Was sad to see a 'new' chapter so far back till i saw 'who' group and checked the 'old' chapter.. yes.. thank you very much for this new one! you're amazing

Users who are viewing this thread