Inaka no Home Center Otoko no Jiyuu na Isekai Seikatsu - Vol. 9 Ch. 43

Dex-chan lover
jim-carrey.gif

Dex-chan lover
I was happy until I saw who uploaded... kinda curious that this isn't under comicdom or whatever the other group name they were using back then

Double-page supporter
Good news its only this chapter thats bad! 44 and 45 are both legible!

I get the feeling from this that the group who did this broke down and now a member/ex-member tries to get a few bucks out of the leftover chapters that weren't completed 100%.

Looks like the group that was scanlating it is gone completely. Their patreon, discord and ko-fi sites don't work.

Double-page supporter
you sound like ComicDom
oh because it's you without the scan group the same person

Dex-chan lover
Got really hyped for this as it finally got translated again, then got hit by disappointment on the first sentence, sigh.
Will never understand why people pick up extremely dialogue and world building filled mangas to translate when their English is barely passable for day to day communication.
Sadge, I will keep praying for someone to pick this back up (⁠⁠_⁠⁠)

Dex-chan lover
I was happy until I saw who uploaded... kinda curious that this isn't under comicdom or whatever the other group name they were using back then
I didn't even notice it was the same uploader until reading the credits page, when I was like oh, hey ComicDom.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao, I figured it was them the moment I saw the money asking. I mean I did enjoy all the things they translated cause they did a fuck ton. But this is just garbage, seems like their group got shut down/split apart. :')

Users who are viewing this thread