Inaka no Home Center Otoko no Jiyuu na Isekai Seikatsu - Vol. 9 Ch. 43

Thanks for picking this up.
As you said, it's like I need to translate comicdoms translations a second time to try to make sense of the later chapters.

Dex-chan lover
I forgot I was reading this...
I forgot what this was about...
I think I'll go to bed now (last part has nothing to do with the series)...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks @inkindoug for carrying on with this. Really looking forward to seeing the rest of this title properly translated.

EDIT: Though maybe once you get caught up on the raws, could you translate the rest of the chapters that were done by Comicdom? Some folks have that group blocked, so they're not seeing chapters 15 through 41.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks @inkindoug for carrying on with this. Really looking forward to seeing the rest of this title properly translated.

EDIT: Though maybe once you get caught up on the raws, could you translate the rest of the chapters that were done by Comicdom? Some folks have that group blocked, so they're not seeing chapters 15 through 41.
I will speak to my partner in crime for this series and see what he thinks. We still have a fair bit to catch up on but I would like to, eventually. Thanks for the support and hope you enjoy the future chapters too!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the support and hope you enjoy the future chapters too!
I'm always happy to lend kind words to fine folks like you who pick up abandoned titles. If you have need of a proofreader, let me know. I may not be the best, but I've managed to help with the wording in a few tricky translations in the past.

Dex-chan lover
I'm always happy to lend kind words to fine folks like you who pick up abandoned titles. If you have need of a proofreader, let me know. I may not be the best, but I've managed to help with the wording in a few tricky translations in the past.
100%. Come find me in the server, we're always looking for good staff.

Users who are viewing this thread