Inbi na Doukutsu no Sono Oku de - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Return of the Prisoners

Aggregator gang
I mean, it was what it said it was, ig. It's a bit of a pity how little world-building there is. And the character arcs are a bit weak. I like my eromanga with plot, so I hope there'll be more later down the line.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, it was what it said it was, ig. It's a bit of a pity how little world-building there is. And the character arcs are a bit weak. I like my eromanga with plot, so I hope there'll be more later down the line.
The TLed novel version is way more advance and honestly the world building is amazing. Because it starts slow, it gives weight to the latter chapter. Later on you will have more permanent character that serves as the main protagonist, you even have big back and forth, win and loss between the human and the slime.

The TLed novel version is way more advance and honestly the world building is amazing. Because it starts slow, it gives weight to the latter chapter. Later on you will have more permanent character that serves as the main protagonist, you even have big back and forth, win and loss between the human and the slime.
Do you have a link to the TLed novel version or a place I can read / buy it?

Contributor
@FFFox Hey buddy~ :bocchiwave:
Thank you very much for translating this series! :headpat:
You did a great job and the effort can be felt. :salute:

Seeing that even after 1 year nobody continued working on this,
I would like to ask if you could please continue working on this series~ tangy chapters.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
@FFFox Hey buddy~ :bocchiwave:
Thank you very much for translating this series! :headpat:
You did a great job and the effort can be felt. :salute:

Seeing that even after 1 year nobody continued working on this,
I would like to ask if you could please continue working on this series~ View attachment 612
I quite enjoyed translating it, but around the time the second volume was coming out, an official translation was announced by Seven Seas Entertainment. The second volume is about to release officially in English in March, which is why no one has picked it up since then, most likely. You can see the page for it here: https://sevenseasentertainment.com/series/inside-the-tentacle-cave-manga/
I have a few other passion projects at the moment, so I don't plan to pick this back up right now, especially with it getting official releases.

Users who are viewing this thread