Indulging a Crazy Beauty - Ch. 5 - You Think I Wouldn't Dare?

Dex-chan lover
I'm trying so hard to chalk this misunderstanding (for the readers) up as "all penetration is sex", because there's like zero chance Bai Man mistook a hand as a penis lol - Even a virgin can tell the difference 😭 But Zhou Rings teasing aside, Bai Man keeps using words and phrases that explicitly mean intercourse in either language.

Like for me personally, I count digital penetration/fingering as sex, and I imagine most sapphic women feel the same, but I don't know if that's a cultural thing or not. I know in the states there's a much bigger presumption that sex involves a penis, but I have also encountered that mindset on the mainland.

This isn't even a major plot thing but it's bugging the shit out of me trying to figure out if Bai Man is just That Dense™️ or if it's a cultural difference on what "sex" entails

I'm trying so hard to chalk this misunderstanding (for the readers) up as "all penetration is sex", because there's like zero chance Bai Man mistook a hand as a penis lol - Even a virgin can tell the difference 😭 But Zhou Rings teasing aside, Bai Man keeps using words and phrases that explicitly mean intercourse in either language.

Like for me personally, I count digital penetration/fingering as sex, and I imagine most sapphic women feel the same, but I don't know if that's a cultural thing or not. I know in the states there's a much bigger presumption that sex involves a penis, but I have also encountered that mindset on the mainland.

This isn't even a major plot thing but it's bugging the shit out of me trying to figure out if Bai Man is just That Dense™️ or if it's a cultural difference on what "sex" entails
I imagine that the only explanation offered will be the fact that she was way too drunk to notice.

Double-page supporter
As an above comment said.... How do you mistake a woman for a man....
She have learnt "women's teachings" I would assume it's gonna have a lot to do with how to please your "man" I just can't wrap my head around it..

Or she blacked out and infact didnt have sex with Zhou rong

Dex-chan lover
It's was even stated that Bai Man mistake Zhou Rings for a man? I just think she doesn't know that was actually her and is trying to hide that she had sex with an woman. But she could be drunk too as the other person stated.

Users who are viewing this thread