Ingoku Danchi - Vol. 7 Ch. 34 - Rizu’s Tragedy

Wow, the MC’s have a bad past and with her mother in some coma all because of her selfish friends so call ideal women. Couldn’t accept her Rizu for who she is .

Double-page supporter
So she either destroyed the mom's mind and/or scrambled her brain...

That said, I'm seriously surprise she didn't go after the Dad... but instead went first after the mc.
She tried to attack the MC because the MC was holding the rabbit (the thing that caused her plans to falter and Rizu to become imperfect).

With that in mind, she's probably the reason why the Housewives went so hard on the Dad.

Dex-chan lover
She tried to attack the MC because the MC was holding the rabbit (the thing that caused her plans to falter and Rizu to become imperfect).
Considering she was stuck on the MC calling her "Mom" as well as stunned at the realization that the mom was now a "Housewife", I'd say it was definitely more because the Mom was now married with a child than just because the rabbit.
With that in mind, she's probably the reason why the Housewives went so hard on the Dad.
I don't think so, since the other housewives are just as rough on other men as they are on the Father. Only reason why Father ended up in the hospital was because he tried to fight them, which made him a target for them.

Literally she goes after the son, rather than the dad.

Dex-chan lover
Considering she was stuck on the MC calling her "Mom" as well as stunned at the realization that the mom was now a "Housewife", I'd say it was definitely more because the Mom was now married with a child than just because the rabbit.

I don't think so, since the other housewives are just as rough on other men as they are on the Father. Only reason why Father ended up in the hospital was because he tried to fight them, which made him a target for them.

Literally she goes after the son, rather than the dad.
Well, Chaos Creator is proof that they can directly control a housewife. So its not entirely impossible.

There is also Katagiri's account, stating that an unknown housewife went on a rampage, and Manager tried to stop but was badly injured, which is now in doubt, since it couldn't have been Rizu, since she's in a coma already at this stage.
The silhouette indicates it could've been Rizu, due to the short hair style and similar frame. But if she was already gone because of the incident then it means somebody else was responsible for this.
Given the timeframe, and how the manga series has shown every known housewife acquiring their Libido cloth after Manager-san was already hospitalized, there is very little known about this one.

That may mean there's another housewife on the loose, who could it be?
Its possible its Nezuko, since Nezuko present day, now has a strikingly similar appearance to Rizu, (cut her hair and bangs to match)
The only problem with this guess; is that the backstory has some indication that Nezuko isn't compatible with the resonance jewel. Since she instantly passed out when trying to link with one.
So we don't know to what extent she can even use it or not. Not to mention, we've never seen Nezuko even display... well, horny behaviour LOL
Considering the Resonance jewel is designed to bring out behavior's that are kept secret which leads to pent up frustration and/or hidden desires, again, there is no indication she has one or uses one.
However, All the other S-rank housewives keep theirs hidden, and don't even directly use their Libido cloth, as shown by Haibara and Shirakage, hell, even Kabane doesn't have her Resonance jewel shown in plain sight, which is a significant difference compared to every other housewife with a Libido cloth so far

We also need to have the random Resonance jewel found in the ripped DojiUsa doll of MC explained, the one that he found during his fight with Aizen-san.
Who does that even belong to?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well, Chaos Creator is proof that they can directly control a housewife. So its not entirely impossible.
No doubt about it, but unless I'm misremembering, his father was attacked by the A-Rank house wives, and they did so of their own free will, especially as they had gloat about it. I don't think it had anything to do with Nezako, otherwise she sure took her sweet time doing it.

Dex-chan lover
No doubt about it, but unless I'm misremembering, his father was attacked by the A-Rank house wives, and they did so of their own free will, especially as they had gloat about it. I don't think it had anything to do with Nezako, otherwise she sure took her sweet time doing it.
Yeah the Banishing Housewife Association battle put him in hospital, but before that he was battling with an unknown housewife. This is explained at chapter 9, before he caught the attention of the association he tried to investigate because the police wouldn't help.

This unknown person's silhouette is similar to Rizu, short hair, same style etc etc.
My point was that we still do not know who this is, but since we known through the backstory that Rizu was already in a coma, it couldn't have been her. However, Nezuko (present day) has a changed appearance compared to her backstory, she now has the same hairstyle as Rizu, which I think is not a coincidence.

So to summarize, 1) we don't know who the unknown housewife is, 2) we don't know how the resonance jewel got inside the Mamoru's DojiUsa doll, or who it belongs to. 3) we dont know if Nezuko is capable of using a Resonance Jewel or even if she has a Libido cloth

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread