Ingoshima - Vol. 10 Ch. 115 - Farewell My Love (1)

Group Leader
I won't lie, the past few chapters have been questionable, but this last one was good.

Dex-chan lover
Why do I get the feeling that glasses mc is gonna fuck up this plan

Contributor
Why the MC is nearly the worst guy in this story ?

Just take chadteacher, Alex, or any Mc friend (katana guy, brawler, etc), they would easily be better.

Let's not talk about the girls, it's even worse.

Hope Alex will not die, but the flag is kinda huge here, i do'nt think he will stay alive, especially because of the new ppl who will arrive soon (?).

Aggregator gang
fuuuuck i wanted mc and akira together... anyone else? now this ship is dead there is no purpose of being here T_T

Double-page supporter
@yellanha Akira is waaaay too good for the likes of the MC, a strong woman needs a strong man with some willpower, Alex is perfect for her. Not a kid with a saviour complex, no shade tho.

An ending where an army comes to the island and guns down every last fucker would be really cathartic. But let’s face it, I’ll probably end with them escaping the island while a new boat gets sucked in, restarting the cycle.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, real power couple over here. Hope they make it out of the island okay.

NIB

Dex-chan lover
Finally, a plan that actually doesn't look retarded.

Dex-chan lover
*sniff sniff* ... oh ... that was me smelling death flags. The air is RICH with it now. Also, at least somebody has a brain but I think the plan won't go ... as planned. Vote today for Alex as MC and get a better story.

Contributor
Damn, Alex! Why do you give us such good feels for an overall terrible plot!

Dex-chan lover
the MC and hí damsel in distress are easily the worst 2 characters in the manga

Glad Alex wasnt actually betraying the crew, hes acting as an inside agent like we originally suspected. Hopefully he dont die.

Users who are viewing this thread