Ingoshima - Vol. 10 Ch. 119 - Lifelong Decision (2)

@Siquall
To be fair, his "foresight" is one of the only elements about his character that's been consistent throughout.

Even if he's only now becoming actively aware of it and how he can use it to his advantage, that doesn't mean it hasn't been present since the beginning.

Contributor
Keita's precognition has been around since the beginning. It's just difficult to remember all this because the story drags itself out too long and has several perspectives to follow.
Does that make Keita an interesting character? Not really.

Come the fuck on, its just a kid with a knife, just beat him already and rape the girl.

Double-page supporter
Why this nigga the only one with a mf superpower here? I forgot all about this bs foresight.

@kkbb
It's honestly hard to bring up specific examples of his precog, they're all "Blink and you miss it" glimpses of potential "bad end" routes he sees when deliberating over a situation, normally someone's life. With how weirdly paced and padded this is, I only every remember that the scenes happened, and that his reaction was either "hmm, what was that?" or "I just know".

Dex-chan lover
I'm not THAT surprised about the super power precognition TBT. People are mad because the 'MC' got a 'power' too, LOL. I mean, you've got people that suck out your innards from your butt hole but the 'MC' can't have foresight, LMAO. Okay then. Also, this whole story is all about some weird bullshit with people doing things out of the ordinary. I DO remember the 'MC' having something similar happen before but just vaguely. Does that change my vote for Alex or Chad-Sensei as the REAL MC ... NOPE, not one bit, LOL.

Contributor
@kkbb I wish I could say I feel like going through all the chapters they occurred in. The first instance was in the first chapter, I believe. It's a foresight of what's going to come, and it's later reshown in a later chapter, which I don't remember. Later in Chapter 3, Keita foresaw that the female MC would be abducted and managed to arrive early before it.

Users who are viewing this thread