Ingoshima - Vol. 16 Ch. 172 - The Edge of Yomi (Part 2/2)

Dex-chan lover
Those 2 girls get fucked the most. Used like cum socks constantly. Shame, they make a great duo...

Thanks for the TL

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
They could have avoided this and just stayed as Sensei's waifus. They only had to take ONE dick every so often but NOOOOO. They gotta rebel and now have to take ALL THE DICKS ... raw, LMAO. Now look at these two idiots ... I don't even feel sorry for them anymore.

Also, it's good to be able to follow along with the story for so many chapters in a row. In before we get tossed between several story lines and lose the plot again. Although, even when we loose the plot we don't lose the PLOT (we always get more tits than the ML gets plot armor).

They could have avoided this and just stayed as Sensei's waifus. They only had to take ONE dick every so often but NOOOOO. They gotta rebel and now have to take ALL THE DICKS ... raw, LMAO. Now look at these two idiots ... I don't even feel sorry for them anymore.

Also, it's good to be able to follow along with the story for so many chapters in a row. In before we get tossed between several story lines and lose the plot again. Although, even when we loose the plot we don't lose the PLOT (we always get more tits than the ML gets plot armor).
How right you are, they should’ve stayed with Sensei and continued being his wives. I was hoping that at some point that Sensei and the girls would forget the teacher-student thing and have (three some) consensual sex.

Users who are viewing this thread