Ingoshima - Vol. 18 Ch. 179 - It Wasn't my Fault

Dex-chan lover
Please, for the love of all that is sane ... kill this motherfucker. They made me do it is the excuse huh. If you believe that shit you'll get EVERYONE killed. I hope that a slap on the wrist is NOT all that they do. Leaving a psychopath alive AFTER he showed you that he'll never change is the height of stupidity. Especially not in THIS WORLD where it's kill or be killed. Or was it kill or be raped THEN killed or killed THEN raped ... I don't think it matters to them, LOL.

Please, for the love of all that is sane ... kill this motherfucker. They made me do it is the excuse huh. If you believe that shit you'll get EVERYONE killed. I hope that a slap on the wrist is NOT all that they do. Leaving a psychopath alive AFTER he showed you that he'll never change is the height of stupidity. Especially not in THIS WORLD where it's kill or be killed. Or was it kill or be raped THEN killed or killed THEN raped ... I don't think it matters to them, LOL.
I agree Kaitani is too much of a risk, he’s too dangerous to be kept around. He was always a this type of person, the island merely revealed his true self. I still hope that Kana and Wakabayashi will forget the teacher-student stuff and have consensual sex later on. Besides Kobayakawa is into Akagi (teacher-student) so Kana is Wakabyashi’s next best choice. I’m not bothered by their age difference, age is just a number, and I like age-gap hentai and stories.

Dex-chan lover
I would have done the same exact thing as the teacher and after saying good job on staying alive, I would have gutted him. The dude is gonna end up getting one or more of them killed if he's left alive

Double-page supporter
Y'all don't understand he was a victim of society! If it was the choice between death or what he did they all would've done the same... Let's bring him home bygones be bygones /s.

Aggregator gang
That undershot of of Wakabayashi's loincloth with the balls barely hanging on though. I appreciate the author's commitment to equal opportunity pandering.

Users who are viewing this thread