Ingoshima - Vol. 18 Ch. 182 - The Next Portal (#120)

Aggregator gang
So US knows about the island or at least about some supernatural stuff, that is why they offer so much support? Or am i missing something?
Really need to reread whole thing by this point.

Dex-chan lover
So US knows about the island or at least about some supernatural stuff, that is why they offer so much support? Or am i missing something?
The girl on the helicopter is from the prequel series. It's not fully translated but it looks like she escaped and the other girl who was stranded there with her didn't and she contacted the US navy to search for the island and rescue her.

Fed-Kun's army
The girl on the helicopter is from the prequel series. It's not fully translated but it looks like she escaped and the other girl who was stranded there with her didn't and she contacted the US navy to search for the island and rescue her.
If she cared about Hikari then why did she leave the island without her? And if she came to care for Gamou greatly then why did she leave him and the island?

Dex-chan lover
Well Sensei ... you are fucking around and maybe about to find out. Nothing good comes from 'rescuing' that degenerate other than putting your life in danger and probably killing red shirt-kun over there (we ALL know he DED dead). Stop being a teacher for one minute and think. If you had stopped being a teacher earlier in the story you would have ALREADY gotten your dick wet but no ... you come to your senses at the wrong time. It's called POST NUT CLARITY for a reason bruh, LOL.

Edit: Also, Granny wants her groove back ... Ewww AND LMAO

Fed-Kun's army
Well Sensei ... you are fucking around and maybe about to find out. Nothing good comes from 'rescuing' that degenerate other than putting your life in danger and probably killing red shirt-kun over there (we ALL know he DED dead). Stop being a teacher for one minute and think. If you had stopped being a teacher earlier in the story you would have ALREADY gotten your dick wet but no ... you come to your senses at the wrong time. It's called POST NUT CLARITY for a reason bruh, LOL.

Edit: Also, Granny wants her groove back ... Ewww AND LMAO
I know right, he should learn from Kobayakawa and stop being a teacher. I would’ve preferred to see Wakabayashi have sex with Kana and Akane, after he helped them feel comfortable around him and helped them through their trauma.

Fed-Kun's army
Please somebody translate the prequel Camgoroshi. I heard it was good and the art is dope.

Dex-chan lover
I think you are forgetting the prequel.

Users who are viewing this thread