Inochigake demo Tarinai nosa - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Challenge for the Ultimate Youth

The cars are so beautiful! And the premise looks interesting, there aren't many mangas about racing, even fewer about sim racing.

Sad the series was axed just after 9 chapters. I guess it was too niche.
Literally every good car manga is always too niche sadly :facepalm:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter Teisoku Scans.

The cars are so beautiful! And the premise looks interesting, there aren't many mangas about racing, even fewer about sim racing.

Sad the series was axed just after 9 chapters. I guess it was too niche.
While it's sad to hear that this work is cut short, I agree with your sentiment. I'd like to more of this kind of manga, but considering Japan does have extremely good public transport (putting the cases of molestation aside) I suppose people just don't think much of transportation, especially private ones which are the core of these kinds of works.

Dex-chan lover
The real issue is all the Goddamn cookie cutter works flooding the market that sell like hot cakes and the publishers who then don't push other works to the forefront.

And the most damning of these was "Keijo!!!!!/Hip Whip Girl" way back then,and that's a popular one.

Also,it's definitely NOT an issue with public transport,because we all know that Intial D and MF Ghost made it,as well as Wangan Midnight.

There is also the very much thriving custom care scene of Japan,including the whacky stuff,so this series honestly should've been given more life.

Fed-Kun's army
The real issue is all the Goddamn cookie cutter works flooding the market that sell like hot cakes and the publishers who then don't push other works to the forefront.
Well that's how business operates. Selling 10 million copies of generic "Big Booty Gyaru and Generic Self Insert Male MC" story is both easier and more profitable.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new manga, It's NFS VR! All we need now is the PoPo chasing you down lol.

This is more of a criticism of the manga itself , but that dead dad trope is really getting tiresome.

Group Leader
This is more of a criticism of the manga itself , but that dead dad trope is really getting tiresome.
Yeah defs. Although to be fair this came out a few months before GT-giRl (probably the other dead dad, GT-R driving high school girl manga you were thinking of), so it wasn't copying GT-giRl.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah defs. Although to be fair this came out a few months before GT-giRl (probably the other dead dad, GT-R driving high school girl manga you were thinking of), so it wasn't copying GT-giRl.
Admittedly as I'm approaching the dad age, It alarms me on thinking what the hell killed them so early? lol
It's beginning to be a story crutch to use an an excuse to let the teenage protag to do whatever they want.

One of the favourite manga's with a girls doing old man hobby stuff with a lot of freedom is Bakuon!!, where the dads are all alive. They even make fun of this trope by giving fakeouts where the Dad seemingly dies, but actually is doing something stupid instead, lol.

sadly the translations is slow on that one, I've got half a mind to buy the books and translate it myself.

Dex-chan lover
This shit already making me emotional. I can't wait to read this story that was axed far too soon.

Users who are viewing this thread