Inochigake demo Tarinai nosa

Chaper 1 is on queue by moderators. Meanwhile check subreddit r/InochigakeTaritai for the series.

This seems like an interesting read. Also, what are you guys's thoughts about the newly released Oculus Quest 2 that's 100 dollars cheaper and can be used for pcvr with 90hz?

Dex-chan lover
The R-Badge on the rear side is the R of the invincible legend! Can you keep up with my R!?

I was hoping for Gold or Silver while it was waiting for approval but now I see that this is a diamond. I wanna read more ASAP!

from the first 2 chapters, this is good. this is like a modern day implementation of initial D but for kids. you get to race with eah other without even owning a car, only using VR headset and a car simulation controls. I think this is already implemented in the real world but i havent much seen more of it.
as of now this is a 9/10, a good read but without much of a logic regarding the learning process of driving a car. I really think that practical skills are really hard to apply if you only learnt it by watching and without practice on a real object specially driving.

Dex-chan lover
anime adaptation would be nice, put some Initial D eater Egg even more nice

Users who are viewing this thread