Insanely Talented Player

Without spoilers please for the love of God Anyone who reads this do not even click on a single chapter of this hot garbage this has to be one of the biggest wastes of time I've ever had reading something. The only hook that this has is the fact that the art is pretty good and that's it. Reading this will make you want to call your eyes out it's truly terrible so please don't waste your time with this, I've said my peace.

MD@Home
Oh boy, I was coming to the comments to see what people thought about this work but I am in agreement with the rest, actually I think they are giving it too much credit not calling it for what it actually is, a very bad imitation for what's trending in the fantasy genre right now with Manhwas. 5 chapters in and there's still no introduction or story to be seen and where does it even land with the title of the story. My recommendation is to pass on this one as there are so many more mediocre or great works out there to read.

Is there chapter 0 that I might have missed? :pepehmm:

Edit (ch.42): Try reading until chapter 20, maybe you will feel interested in following the storyline (although the introduction to the story at the beginning is absurdly bad) :facepalm: :worry:
5.2/10

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread