Insecure Herami Sisters - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
an interesting love rival appears!! How will our local yandere little sister react to this?? Stay tune till next chapter to find out!!!

I like the new character, she's pretty unique so far. Wonder why she likes Sera tho?

thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
an interesting love rival appears!! How will our local yandere little sister react to this?? Stay tune till next chapter to find out!!!

I like the new character, she's pretty unique so far. Wonder why she likes Sera tho?

thanks for the chapter!
This. I wonder what's up. The whole "fall into despair together" line is slightly ominous. If she likes Sera's depressing personality, I think a certain yandere but supportive sister will have a bone to pick!

Dex-chan lover
The whole "fall into despair together" line is slightly ominous.
That wasn't what she meant no?
image.png

I'm pretty sure that means they'll try and change reality, so that they won't fall in despair together?
idk, how do you english help

Dex-chan lover
Are we forgetting that the sister is a yandere :eek: she literally stab Sera in the head 😅 with a screw so that she stop showing the world how cute she can be when she's not depressed... is the author trying to separate the sister now? By introducing a new potential partner for the sis? I mean we already got the idol partner for kira..

Maybe I favor Kyapi more... Anxiety and depression are no jokes, slow pace changing might be the best solution. She can make Sera feel more at ease than Kira can.

I do not dare say the supportive sister is wrong but her way of support might be a little ignorant and too stressful for who has unstable mental health like Sera.

Dex-chan lover
I spent the entire time reading this chapter trying to figure out if the lizard on Kyapi's head is alive or just a prop.

I'm still not really sure, to be honest. The fact that she appears to have left it in the dressing room implies that it's alive, because carrying a living lizard around the guest seating area of a restaurant seems like a health code violation.

Users who are viewing this thread